Mt. Morris Library Friends
The Friends in a non-profit organization, formed exclusively to support the growth and maintenance of the Library:
- To maintain a membership of person and businesses;
- To support and cooperate with the Library in developing, maintaining, and enhancing facilities, resources, and services for the public;
- To stimulate the use of the Library’s facilities, resources and services;
- To encourage gifts, endowments, and bequests for the benefit of the Library and;
- To focus public attention on the Library.
Follow The Friends on Facebook to learn about their newest programs & events.
Contact the library if you are interested in joining the Mt. Morris Library Friends.